FUO^Farwell UO

Kang

I wanted to post something for PGoH to let them know I have been planning to leave UO.

As some may now I pay for four accounts including one of Keiko's.

I have devised a small contingency plan for withdrawing from the game world as to not leave open any holes or confusion like everyone witnessed during the 2004 WoW fiasco.

1. Trade off my Olympus houses to other guild mates (Complete)

2. Run out dummy account 6 month payment (Will Completed on May 5th)

3. Elect a replacement mmo.

The reason behind switching is not so simple. I don't see myself as a great role player, and personally don't enjoy being in character for very long. My interest in UO was highly based on the prospect of forward momentum, however development on UO is sadly coming to a grinding halt. I highly intend to review the SA client, but one must not wait for good things to come, one must seek out or pursue what makes one happy.

I know logically that there is no difference between playing UO and being happy or playing any other game and being happy. I have come to a conclusion that the mysteries of UO have all been revealed to me or have succeeded in eluding me.

4. Prepare for storage and distribution of excessive items

5. Withdraw all characters from guilds

6. Close of excessive accounts allowing one remaining account

7. Inspect SA client for future inert interests

8. If interesting in future fail to bring me back then last account will be severed

As always those wishing to contact me may reach me by ICQ or vent, please icq for vent information

I will alert everyone before i am quitting, or no longer active. This plan will not be into full effect until after I have more information

Edited by Kang

Kang,

Im sorry to hear you feel the way you do but everyone has to make choices for themselves. Myself, I think you are doing fine as a role player but everyone has to make decisions for themselves. I wish you luck and happiness in everything that you do.

Calli

Edited by Calli

• 2 weeks later...