Catskills Militia Skirmish - 3/15/09

Piper

The role playing community invites every citizen of Catskills to participate in our weekly recurring Skirmish Warfare event. The recruits will be separated into two groups which will fight one another at a pre-determined location. The goal of the battle will be annouced short before the event. A special Catskills Militia guild will allow any player to participate, by temporarily recruiting those who are not member of the role playing community. The rules are simple:

* Our main rule: Wear only items crafted with normal crafting tools. No Artifacts, no runic-crafted items, no magic mods, no jewelry, no talismans etc.

* As these items can easily be replaced, you don't even need to insure them.

* Due to fairness and balancing, powerful pets are not allowed (for example, no Greater Dragons, no Rune Beetles, or 5 animals with pack instinct). If you want to bring pets, please get a permit from the event organizers first.

* As your alignment will be determined by color, your armor has to be dyed in a certain color, or you have to wear a robe of that color.

* Looting is not allowed.

* It will be determined before each battle, whether or not mounts are allowed.

This weekend's skirmish will be held Sunday, March 15, at 2:00 PM EST at the Broken Mountains south of Luna, indicated by the star:

skirmishbrokenmountains.jpg

There will be gates to the location in New Haven starting at 1:45. Those who cannot otherwise get the proper armor and equipment may be outfitted at that time.

See you then!

look like you all had fun. not really that good at fighting with just using regs i guess i need to train with using them but i know that i dont play on the weekend other then when i ask for those days off