Banked Inscriptions going away

Gordantell

Hey all,

As most toons have the inscriptions they want, and most guild mains with inscription have or are nearing a full list I've decided that the bank no longer needs to keep these. It will free up room for enchantment scrolls and holding on too books for the "insane?" achievement that will be implemented soon. I'll be clearing the bank of inscriptions this Friday. I've also updated the Bank rules to reflect this change.

-Gordantell

Hey all,

As most toons have the inscriptions they want, and most guild mains with inscription have or are nearing a full list I've decided that the bank no longer needs to keep these. It will free up room for enchantment scrolls and holding on too books for the "insane?" achievement that will be implemented soon. I'll be clearing the bank of inscriptions this Friday. I've also updated the Bank rules to reflect this change.

-Gordantell

well, most people I think haven't bothered with getting inscriptions and such from the guild bank, since the guild bank has been locked down for a while. I think there would be more people using the stored inscriptions (and other stuff as well) if they actually had access. That and most of the inscriptions in the game are junk (for example the guild bank only has one useful PvE hunter inscription: serpent sting, the others are really pretty bad). Perhaps the guild bank should hold on to ones that are more rare and expensive on the AH? I know some of the inscriptions are going for 25-50 gold, while the junk ones are going for under 1 gold.