Training

Eban

Attention! All knights and squires are expected to be in attendance for a training session this Tuesday, at eight o'clock by the eastern sun. There will be a verity of events held; from sparring to team fights, we will experiment with different things. As this is my first event as your Senator of War, I will gladly consider any and all suggestions. Also, I will be scheduling more events, becoming more involved with each session; times and dates are to be determined at a later date.

May strength and Honor find you, and always remember

The Hat makes the man.

Ya guessed it,

Eban.

Attention! All knights and squires are expected to be in attendance for a training session this Tuesday, at eight o'clock by the eastern sun. There will be a verity of events held; from sparring to team fights, we will experiment with different things. As this is my first event as your Senator of War, I will gladly consider any and all suggestions. Also, I will be scheduling more events, becoming more involved with each session; times and dates are to be determined at a later date.

The Hat makes the man.

Ya guessed it,

Eban.

Mmm experimentation whahahaha

Does this mean Eban is going to share his wacky tabacy with us!?

Alright here is my impute concerning pvp...

1. The most important thing you learn is surviving no matter what.

2. Resource management, having both Macros and potions well prepared in advanced its a must

3. Exploration, knowing your turrian gives you a massive advantage at predicting where people might run in open conflicts.

4. Deadly Arts, being dead is not fun but knowing when and where to regroup well in advanced is good intel.

5. Conflict Resolution, always stick to the team leader like glue and listen for him to call out possible targets.

pvp guilds that use the zerg and gank tactics are very flawed as the fastest most skilled players will chase a targets separating them from the main group.

Setting up choke points, ambushes and hard points can make your day.

I know we may not be planning on taking back fel or anything but self preservation is a human right. If you cant be confident in your ability to escape massive danger you will spend all your days playing in a soap box missing out on on what ever you haven't discovered.

Edit: Also women should not pvp, most just make me look bad

Edited by Kang

The Hat makes the man.

Ya guessed it,

Eban.

Sounds like fun! Can anyone attend or is it just for knights and squires?:dancing_smile::D After all if real life allows, I desperately need help with pvp!

...and always remember

The Hat makes the man.

Ahahaha wow this is why you are my hero always and forever.

Also, a decree unto the people:

Let it be known that none named Callista shall be allowed admittance to the aforementioned training event on the grounds of being far too silly. :p

Let it be known that none named Callista shall be allowed admittance to the aforementioned training event on the grounds of being far too silly. :D

Sorry Calli, i'll have to let Piper have her way on this one... Kelfer's not around to protect me if I don't. :dancing_smile:

...and always remember

The Hat makes the man.

Ahahaha wow this is why you are my hero always and forever.

Let it be known that none named Callista shall be allowed admittance to the aforementioned training event on the grounds of being far too silly. :D

OHS NOES!!!! Prettty pretttty please!!!

Sorry Calli, i'll have to let Piper have her way on this one... Kelfer's not around to protect me if I don't. :dancing_smile:

yikes!!!!