wondering

Hi

My Mare Jade Sky Senator of Arcane

not many of you know me if you are new i have been a way from the game for a little bit, but i just want to make a little announcement

I would like to see all Mages of all kind have most of the virtues up to knighthood the one i would like to see everyone get is compassion seeing that at knighthood you can rez come one and give them back most but not all there health

i have valor, compassion, justes, and honor

they are think need to have to do champ as a family of thing like Mel as a family est.

pls get with me if you need any help getting any of them done i will be more then will to help you

thank you mare jade

Edited by Mare Jade Sky

will be doing a virtures runs first one will be

compassion run for all mage and numages on feb 3 at 6mt (8est) time

valor run will be for all a champ in ilsh to be anoints

justest will have to be work on my red friend work night and sleep most the after noon away and my account with my red on it is down

honor will be later one too but if you want you can start on your own in ice killing the ogre lords there

but if you have any que or would like have to have a one on one you can icq me at 179147280

hope to hear from you

Hi

My Mare Jade Sky Senator of Arcane

not many of you know me if you are new i have been a way from the game for a little bit, but i just want to make a little announcement

I would like to see all Mages of all kind have most of the virtues up to knighthood the one i would like to see everyone get is compassion seeing that at knighthood you can rez come one and give them back most but not all there health

i have valor, compassion, justes, and honor

they are think need to have to do champ as a family of thing like Mel as a family est.

pls get with me if you need any help getting any of them done i will be more then will to help you

thank you mare jade

I had compassion to like the 4th bar on Qu once but, it drops like 5% or 10% a day and i just don't have the patience to build it up. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

going to be hold a valor night to work on justest now that i have my account with the red on it if anyone would to have run killing a red with out being killed ping me of hit me up in game of on the Bord