Moving

Piper

As you probably know by now, I'm currently in the process of moving back home to Florida. That's why I've been scarce recently, but I should be back more regularly next week after I've gotten settled back in. I wanted to let you know that I will not be around for the meeting this weekend, as I'm heading out and stopping on the way to hang with Katherine on Saturday. Even if Thom's not around either because of her injury, that doesn't mean you guys can't run it yourselves! >:E

Have a good weekend, and I'll see you soon.

Yes that is all well and good but you failed to mention the part where you TRIED TO KILL ME

It's what I get for going out to eat with someone whose main is a poisoner, I suppose. Live and learn.

...The hat is fantastic though!

Anyway, I'm back in Florida now, though I'm still getting settled back in. I haven't even unpacked yet because first I need to get new paint and carpet in here, and I have a lot to do. I still may not be around as much as usual, buuuuuuuuut assuming everything goes as planned, I will at least be around for this:

http://www.thehonorempire.org/forums/index...showtopic=12994