OLYMPUS

Greg

Once a Guardian, always a Guardian.

I have enjoyed popping in and out of the realm in recent years. Recent events have drawn me back to my old home once again.

Upon this return, I was overly delighted and proud of the efforts the Empire has made. Senator Katherine Elle was kind enough to give me a tour of what has been accomplished in the Olympus area. To say, the feat is commendable to say the least! I was so moved by this endeavor that I moved my own residence into the area.

I encourage any ancients that may be about to view this wondrous accomplishment.

Also, Borg, if you can please contact current leadership, I know there are pressing matters they wish to discuss with you.

I have charted the area, any additions please let me know.

olympuslabled.jpg

Edited by Greg

The map looks great! And I'm hoping we'll be able to add at least one, if not three more houses to it!

and, if any of our ancients who still keep an account open pop by, we can show them some of the empty house spots that are still around Olympus!

Thanks Greg!

Greg, thank you for taking the time to make the map. I wanted to let you know that there is one more private residence that I noticed is missing - one north of the belfry where Eban lives. It's a small, square, stone building owned by Alexander, behind the bathhouse. I believe it has a house sign with our colors out front. Thought you might want to know!

As an aside, again, it's very good to have you back and in the area. Hopefully you can make your shipyard soon!

Also, to Borg and any others: My ICQ number is 205-053-278. Please do get a hold of me if possible.

Edited by Piper

Wow! Great job PGoH!!! This brings a tear to my eye!

Its been so long since I have been in the realm... I hope Martok's old tower is still somewhere in the layout. I can't remember where exactly it was placed, I hope Borg was able to turn it into something useful for the guild!

Wow,

Seeing this does bring back memories. Believe it or not I had a dream last night about UO.... That hasn't happened in ages. I doubt I will reactivate over my dream though.

Had to do with spending so much time in the Trinsic invasion many years ago.

Fing,

Aka Glenn