Charlies rl health

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Yesterday ,Dec 19th,I had come home from some errands when my heart began beating very hard and was racing.I did as i usually do and just stood still to calm the racing...it didnt stop.I began to have a very hard time breathing so i leaned on the wall and the pain and weakness came in and i started sweating,i laid on the floor my heart still raced so i finally decided to call my hubby to come home to help, at first i dropped the cell from the weakness but then was able to call him the only thing i was able to tell him was ''home'' he frantically asked a couple times what was wrong then i couldnt answer anymore so he came home immediately.He found me on the floor still barely able to breath my heart still pounding my chest,he felt my head and even though to me i was so hot and sweaty he said i was cold.He rushed me to the ER,getting into the car i got sick twice. At the ER they brought me right in and went to the Critical Care Unit.Nurses and doctors rushed in. They put me on some oxygen,they did the usual stat check and could barely feel a pulse even though my heart was going at 190 bpm.They checked my blood pressure and it was incredably low. It took them 3 times to find a spot to draw blood because each spot they couldnt pull what they needed,all this i was able to hear,that and seeing were the only two things i could actually do.This went on for i dont even know how long,they tried medication and it did nothing, all of my stats were exaclty the same.

I got scared,before i never really cared what happened to me,my family was in shambles,my marriage was almost non existant,and last year the friend i had counted on to be there for me ditched me because he found a replacement to fulfill his needs,so until last year what did i care,this year i cared.

I laid there in such pain all i could think about was my hubby out int the hall holding onto my baby who i was finally able to have,i had something special to hold on for. Finally they attached defribullator pads and tried shocking me back and after time my heart rate finally went to its normal.My hubby and baby finally were able to come into the room and i was so relieved to see them.I had come back, thank goodness,now my baby sleeps along with my hubby, peacefully knowing mama was ok.