Winter's Veil

Scryll

Assignments have been made and sent to each participant via in-game mail. I sent them all to the characters who were, as best I could determine, their players' mains. If you signed up and don't see a letter from Scryll then check your alts. Please mail the gifts to Scryll *preferably wrapped* no later than the evening on Christmas Eve, so I can forward them to Greatfather Winter for delivery. Include the name of the recipient and any special instructions *like if you want them to go to an alt instead of your giftee's main* If you have any questions, message me on here or in-game.

I'm in, please add me to your list...

I'm sorry Elrikk, but I already did the sort. If I get enough other late-comers I'll do another smaller batch but I think most people with any interest in participating signed up earlier. If I do get enough for another group, I'll send them out at the end of the week. If I wait any later, I won't give people enough time to think about the gift, get it, and send it for distribution.

Me wud lik to requzt dat dah great fada winta who give me gift nub hab tusks lik troll.

Tanks.

- Bar

Eberyash gruk dat Greatfather Winter be ash urk. 'tupid cow. Well, mebbe dem elbzies agh dorfs nub gruk but what ken lat expect frum doze yunger races?

Edited by Scryll

Just a reminder to the half of you who have not yet finished their Winter Veil shopping *a half I'm part of, by the way* you need to have the items in my mailbox by Wednesday evening.

Just a reminder to the half of you who have not yet finished their Winter Veil shopping *a half I'm part of, by the way* you need to have the items in my mailbox by Wednesday evening.

Did you get mine?

Did you get mine?

Yes I did, Orcala.

If anyone received more than one letter from Greatfather Winter, please let me know *note, I'm talking about multiple letters, not multiple packages. Plenty of people received more than one package* The one problem with waiting until the early morning of Winter's Veil itself is that by the time he's sent out his last package, he's gotten a little sleepy :lostit: