Piper missing

Piper

(OOC) Piper has seemingly vanished, not having been seen or heard from in two days without expressing any plans to leave. There are no signs of struggle in or around her house, nor is there any evidence indicative of a break-in. The front doors, usually kept locked and barred, have been unlocked, and Piper's keys are nowhere to be found. Her hat and uniform, however, were left behind, set neatly atop one of the loveseats in the living room. Other than that, nothing is amiss.

Edited by Piper

;):sorry:

(OOC) Piper has seemingly vanished, not having been seen or heard from in two days without expressing any plans to leave. There are no signs of struggle in or around her house, nor is there any evidence indicative of a break-in. The front doors, usually kept locked and barred, have been unlocked, and Piper's keys are nowhere to be found. Her hat and uniform, however, were left behind, set neatly atop one of the loveseats in the living room. Other than that, nothing is amiss.

Calli shows up and she leaves... hmm... Lol! I think THOM went bonkers again and ate her for supper:P

I think THOM went bonkers again and ate her for supper:P

That's an interesting theory, but not quite right... hm. No, wait... I think you're onto something.

Calli shows up and she leaves... hmm... Lol!

YES! THAT'S IT! :p