Guinivere server wow.  Very nice!

Martok

I started playing a little DAoC again. (come on, give me a break, I was bored!)  I decided to meet up with long time PGoH member Argos/Fork on the Guinivere server in Hibernia.  I must say I am very impressed!  For those of you who played in our Midgard Gawaine, you will find this as a shock:  PEOPLE ARE NICE IN GUINIVERE!  

As a new player running around soloing mobs, every mentalist/caster character that passed me stopped for a moment to give me a damage buff!  I was able to hit level three and then level four in about ten to fifteen minutes!

I now have a level 11 Warden (unfortunately I must delete him and make a new one because I fubared my starting stats).  I am very impressed with the teamwork that I have seen so far in the server.  Maybe since it is a roleplay server most of the kiddies don't go there.  (i am sure there are still a few around.)

But as I think back, one of our biggest complaints about the realm in Midgard Gawaine was the lack of teamwork.  This doesn't appear to be a problem in Guinivere Hibernia.  I can now see why Hibernia kicked our bottoms so many times in RvR.  I think I am going to give Hibby land a try.  They have some great casters!  For those of you who like playing mages *looks to Balandar*  you might think about making an Eldritch (ultimate nuker character)  or even a Mentalist or Enchanter.

I read up on the expansion that is going to be coming out for DAoC this November.  Looks like they have some great things in the work!

So, I am now off of my scre DAoC kick, and I am playing it once again in between about five other games hehe.

If any of you are interested in coming to a really great server, let me know!  I would be happy to have some company with familiar faces!

Hehehe.. That, by and large Martok, was why I was never on on Midgard/Gawaine... Fing would probably have a similiar tale to tell.. People on Albion/Perical are just plain nicer people from what I've seen of other servers/realms. Good to know there's another out there.

Teamwork, well, we're not so good, but we're always willing to give it a shot.  :D

Oh, and should you ever be interested in trying an Albion character, give me a hollar on Percival. I'm.. *coughs*.. Well, lets just say well off.. plus I have a nice crafter that can make you all sorts of goodies...

well, it's good to see that you found your way to Guinivere   :D

The only problem is that if you're a hib, Im obligated to make sure your stay is rather painful   :D

You get a little slack for not going to Midgard tho (my DAoC guild's founder, Alaya, recently made a very public display of betraying Albion and defecting to Midgard)

When you see the white cloaks with a blue chevron and four crossed swords, be sure to wave before the fighting starts  :D   One of em might be me

Anyways, good luck old friend.  :D

You could also always come on over to Albion, Lancelot :p

a while back about 500 people migrated over from another server to join hib and try to balance out the albion zerg.. but it didnt balance anything..  RvR is just a big hibernia realm point farming session basically now.. :p heh.. we need help!

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

:madgo:   :madgo:

Archived