Build 9038.

Holyssa

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=19228.0

Many nerfs were undone - but there were still a few more that slipped between the cracks:

Death Knight (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Blood

* Blade Barrier now increase your parry chance by 2/4/6/8/10% for 10 seconds whenever your Blood Runes are on cooldown. (Old - Only worked whenever you had no runes active)

* Heart Strike damage has been increased. (From 50% Weapon Damage plus 184 and 92 damage per disease to 60% Weapon Damage plus 220 and 110 damage per disease)

* Dark Command's range has been increased to 20 yards. (Up from 5 yards)

Frost

* Frost Presence - The death knight takes on the presence of frost, increasing total health by 10%, armor contribution from items by 60% (Up from 45%), and reducing spell damage taken by 5%. Increases threat generated.

* Black Ice now Increases your Frost and Shadow damage by 6/12/18/24/30%. (Up from 3/6/9/12/15%) (Note : Doesn't affect shadow anymore, (Source))

* Frost Strike can't be dodged, blocked, or parried anymore.

* Tundra Stalker now increases the damage of Icy Touch by 5/10/15/20/25%. (Down from 20/40/60/80/100%)

* Rune Strike has been changed to Strike the target for 200% weapon damage plus [ 20% of AP ]. Only usable after an attack is dodged or parried. Can't be dodged, blocked, or parried. (Old - Instantly strike the target for 65% weapon damage. Only usable after the Death Knight performs a critical hit with an ability that causes a disease.)

Unholy

* Blood-Caked Blade now gives Your auto attacks have a 10/20/30% (Up from 5/10/15%) chance to cause a Blood-Caked Strike, which hits for 25% weapon damage plus 12.5% for each of your diseases on the target.

* Scourge Strike damage has been lowered. (From 60% Weapon Damage plus 226 and 113 damage per disease to 60% Weapon Damage plus 190 and 95 damage per disease)

Druid (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Feral

* Predatory instinct now reduces the damage taken from area of effect attacks by 10/20/30%. (Up from 5/10/15%)

* Dire Bear Form armor contribution from items has been lowered from 400% to 370%

* Growl range has been increased from 5 yards to 20 yards

Restoration

* Wild Growth healing value has been greatly increased. (Up from 350 to 686 for Rank 1, 469 to 861 for Rank 2, 805 to 1239 for Rank 3, 1085 to 1442 for Rank 4)

Balance

* Moonkin Form - Armor Contribution from items has been lowered from 400% to 370%.

Hunter (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Marksmanship

* Marked for Death now Increases your damage done by your shots and the damage done by your pet's special abilities by 1/2/3% (down from 2/4/6%) on marked targets, and increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Aimed Shot, Steady Shot, Kill Shot or Chimera Shot by 2/4/6%.

Mage (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Arcane

* Torment the Weak doesn't affect all damage anymore, damage increased. Your Frostbolt, Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, Arcane Missiles, and Arcane Barrage abilities deal 4/8/12% more damage to Snared targets. (Old - All damage you cause to Snared targets is increased by 2/4/6%)

* Missile Barrage proc chance has been increased to 4/8/12/16%. (Up from 3/6/9/12%)

Paladin (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Holy

* Divine Plea - You gain 25% of your total mana over 15 sec, but the amount healed by your spells is reduced by 20%. (Down from 100%)

Glyphs

* Glyph of Flash of Light - Your Flash of Light heals for 50% less initially, but also heals for 140% of its inital effect over 12 sec. (Down from 15 seconds)

* Glyph of Holy Light - Your Holy Light grants 10% of its heal amount to up to 5 friendly targets within 100 yds (up from 5 yds) of the initial target.

Priest (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Discipline

* Improved Power Word: Fortitude has been moved to tier 2.

* Improved Power Word: Shield has been moved to tier 3.

Rogue (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Combat

* Blade Twisting (Rank 2) now has a chance to daze the target for 8 sec. (Up from 4 sec)

Subtlety

* Enveloping Shadows now reduces the damage taken by area of effect attacks by 10/20/30%. (Up from 5/10/15%)

Shaman (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Elemental

* Improved Fire Nova Totem doesn't have a chance to stun targets anymore and will reduce their movement speed instead.

Enhancement

* Flurry attack speed increase has been modified to 10/15/20/25/30%. (Up from 5/10/15/20/25%)

* Dual Wield Specialization now increases your chance to hit while dual wielding by 2/4/6%. (Up from 1/2/3%)

* Maelstrom Weapon now has a 100% chance to reduce the cast time of your next Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Burst, Lesser Healing Wave, Chain Heal or Healing Wave spell by 20%. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 30 sec. (Up from 3/6/9/12/15% chance)

Glyphs

* Glyph of Earth Elemental Totem - Reduces the cooldown of your Earth Elemental Totem by 4 min. (Up from 3 min)

* Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem - Reduces the cooldown of your Fire Elemental Totem by 4 min. (Up from 3 min)

Warlock (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Destruction

* Molten Core duration has been increased. Your Shadow spells and damage over time effects have a 5/10/15% chance to increase the damage of your Fire spells by 10% for 12 sec. (Up from 6 sec)

Affliction

* Improved Corruption now Increases the damage done by your Corruption by 6/8/10% (Down from 12/16/20%), and increases the critical strike chance of your Seed of Corruption by 5%

Warrior (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9038))

Arms

* Strength of Arms now Increases your total Strength and Stamina by 2/4% and your Expertise by 2/4. (Old - Increases your total Strength and total health by 2/4%.)

* Sudden Death now let you keep 3/7/10 rage after using Execute.

Fury

* Unending Fury has been revamped and doesn't reduce rage cost of abilities anymore. Now Increases the damage done by your Slam, Whirlwind and Bloodthirst abilities by 2/4/6/8/10%.

* Execute base damage has been slightly increased (1266 to 1456 for max rank) , additional damage from Attack Power stays at 20%.

Protection

* Taunt's range has been increased to 20 yards. (Up from 5 yards)

Divine Plea sucks a lot less, Warriors and Druids get a ranged taunt, and shamans had many nerfs undone. And don't let the 100 yard range on Glyph of Holy Light trick you - it's a tooltip bug.

Prot pallies can also cheer (again), since the great crab has delivered mitigation news:

"Shield of the Templar now also reduces all damage taken by 1/2/3%."

PWNSAUCE.

One of the best new shaman spells is Hex. We can now turn a humanoid or beast into a frog for 30 seconds.

It's payback time for those trolls that frogged me in the Sunken Temple!

Edited by Kalea

One of the best new shaman spells is Hex. We can now turn a humanoid or beast into a frog for 30 seconds.

It's payback time for those trolls that frogged me in the Sunken Temple!

I can see it now.

"Holyssa: Ok, sheep the one marked moon."

Shaman: ....

Holyssa: Uh...sheep the moon?

Shaman: ....

Holyssa: FFS, someone sheep the fu--*notices there's no mage*...sigh. Ok, frog the moon.

Shaman: Kek."

Divine Plea sucks a lot less, Warriors and Druids get a ranged taunt, and shamans had many nerfs undone. And don't let the 100 yard range on Glyph of Holy Light trick you - it's a tooltip bug.

Prot pallies can also cheer (again), since the great crab has delivered mitigation news:

"Shield of the Templar now also reduces all damage taken by 1/2/3%."

PWNSAUCE.

The divine plea change is nice, but I'm still on the fence about which character I'm going to level up first. Maybe I need to take more time off of work and level them both.

Wait... no. I wanna preserve what little of my sanity I have left.

The ranged taunt change to warriors and druids are nice as well, especially considering the changes to Blessing (now hand) of Salvation. Makes the threat mitigation slightly better, IMO.

The divine plea change is nice, but I'm still on the fence about which character I'm going to level up first. Maybe I need to take more time off of work and level them both.

The ranged taunt change to warriors and druids are nice as well, especially considering the changes to Blessing (now hand) of Salvation. Makes the threat mitigation slightly better, IMO.

Blizzard is teasing you, just like how God teased Moses in the desert! Why? Lookie:

Righteous Defense -- cooldown lowered to 8 sec. It had been 10 sec recently and is 15 sec on live.

Infusion of Light -- now affects Flash of Light or Holy Light. Flash of Light is reduced to 0 cast time with 2 ranks, meaning that if you're running around and get a Holy Shock crit, you can also Flash without stopping.

Judgements of the Pure -- haste benefit now up to 15% with 5 ranks (was 10%).

Enlightened Judgements -- range benefit is now 30 yards with 2 ranks (was 20). This means you can judge or heal from the same range without having to run around so much.

Bacon of Light -- no change here, but I can never miss an opportunity to call it Bacon.

Shorter taunt cooldown? Me like. Bacon of Light? *nom-nom-nom-nom-nom-nom-nom~*

Blizzard is teasing you, just like how God teased Moses in the desert! Why? Lookie:

Righteous Defense -- cooldown lowered to 8 sec. It had been 10 sec recently and is 15 sec on live.

Infusion of Light -- now affects Flash of Light or Holy Light. Flash of Light is reduced to 0 cast time with 2 ranks, meaning that if you're running around and get a Holy Shock crit, you can also Flash without stopping.

Judgements of the Pure -- haste benefit now up to 15% with 5 ranks (was 10%).

Enlightened Judgements -- range benefit is now 30 yards with 2 ranks (was 20). This means you can judge or heal from the same range without having to run around so much.

Bacon of Light -- no change here, but I can never miss an opportunity to call it Bacon.

Shorter taunt cooldown? Me like. Bacon of Light? *nom-nom-nom-nom-nom-nom-nom~*

Yeah, I just saw that on the pally boards. I'm glad to see that prot got their taunt change, and that ret didn't get any nerfs.

I'm still confused by where they're going with those holy changes, though. The range increase to 30 yards for EJ makes it much less of a PITA, but our heals are 40 yard range, not 30. Even Elemental shaman, who are currently restricted to 30 yards, will be able to stand farther back than that with their new talents. The much bigger issue, and what will cause it to not be used much in PVE is the bleeding mana issues. If we can't keep up with our mana, 15% haste is useless. I had to REDUCE a lot of my haste when we got to BT for that reason.

The best route for Holy in WotLK, like TBC, is not haste, but to become a crit monster as illustrated by the IoL change. But, Blizzard seems to be discouraging that pretty much across the board, so I really don't get it. Someone help me understand! *bangs head on desk*