Ow my arm :{

Piper

whut2.jpg

PIPER LOVES YOU YES SHE DOES :3

The thread title actually refers to the sharp pain shooting up my right arm every five seconds from working on this damn picture. >:E The blood is mostly there because it was too boring otherwise and I enjoy coloring blood and haven't had the opportunity to do so in some time. :V The wound (from "Death") keeps reopening from time to time, so this kind of happens.

GOGGLES. Funny, that. I came to the realization that Piper would be totally steampunk if only she had goggles. So I doodled a bunch of silly Pipers with goggles, and this particular grumpy face stood out to me, so I drew the body to go with it. Hurhur I was bored okay and doing stupid things to Piper keeps me entertained.

I was worried that if I detailed the buttons on the chair, it might detract from the rest of it, especially with the busy pattern on the hardwood floor. So I guess I'll leave them that way for now. I didn't rush this one as much as usual (depends on how my wrist and arm hold up).

Also, this was the sketchy version from when I was just finishing up the lines, so you can see how things progress. Moved everything down some, made a few alterations to her vest... the original was very quickly and sloppily drawn since I knew I'd go over it with the mouse anyway, so it wasn't meant to be completely accurate or look especially nice. :p Some parts were also chopped out and shortened digitally, hence weirdness. But I like the overlapping messy effect.

whut.jpg