Post here if you have NWN.

Balandar

Only post here if you have it. Not if you are going to get it. You can also include your MULTIPLAYER characters and levels if you wish (You can extract your character from single player games by clicking on options and then save character). Just edit your post when you gain a level or whatever. Perhaps Wolf will make a NWN template for thehonorempire.org and I can setup the profile script for it.

• Balandar, Wizard, lvl 9, chaotic good. Story is based on UO one. (minus some UO stuff of course that wouldn't fit in with Forgotten Realms).
    http://www.thehonorempire.org/profile....;
  • Level 3 half-orc Barbarian.

My multi-player character is Araton, level 3 wizard. Unfortunately I can't play at all right now because for some strange reason the game tends to freeze up my computer every 5 minutes or so... :angry: hopefully I can get it fixed soon...

-Araton  :smash:

Hm...lets see

Daka; lvl 6 barb half orc-Chaotic/good

Rose; lvl 3 sorc. human-true/neutral

Frem; lvl 10 Cleric halfling-Lawful/neutral\Evil

I'm usually running around with a guy named Rorry (RL Friend); lvl 10 wizard human Lawful/Evil---and he roleplays it.

-Hothgorn TheBlack-

Zombies stay crunchy in milk..... :smash:

Have the game.

Like the game a lot.

Havent played multiplayer yet.

Havent played since the first time my henchman died due to having soooo much fun fighting the (official!) Hibernia and Midgard alliance on Guinivere DAoC   :biggrinSmurf:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Votive

Just got it yesterday.  

lvl 2 Human Fighter atm.

Would like to sometime play multiplayer with the rest of the pgoh factions.

I'm still trying to figure out some of the multiplayer stuff,  I can't seem to get all my character info exported and extracted....grrr.... :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have it, though it's not exactly... legal. I don't pay for games anymore. =/

Edit: Well actually, if the game is good or an MMO I do, of course. Support the developers! I have yet to buy Nwn though, I do have the expansions already. =)

No characters at the moment, been doing a LOT of computer work. (I maintain a small network at the house I'm staying at. Heh heh)

• 2 years later...

I own the game, installed it on one of the machines here. So far the extent of my play has been to play with the character generator. If there was interest in starting newbies and running the base scenario I'd be up for it.

Archived