I am I, Vol Quixote

Volonazra

For years now it has been my quest, or "impossible dream", to build a guild unlike the countless other guilds. The dream was to stay grounded in lore and based in role-play, to be active in end game, and a force to be reckoned with in pvp. Most importantly, I wanted members who hold themselves to a much higher standard of conduct than the average player.

So, I struggled, following my vision quest. Carrying the banner of a gaming utopia. Thanks to many of you around today, and many others along the way, the journey has been remarkable.

It has been my privilege to lead you. However, Ive been jousting that windmill a long time now. It is time a champion picked up my lance and flew the banner, for I am in need of a rest. In a short while, I will be leaving WoW for an indefinite time.

I would hope a champion among you emerges to carry on the dream. I call for someone of true quality. Someone of respect and virtue. Someone brave enough to face ridicule and disrespect. Someone strong enough to care for the weak. Someone wise enough to make judgements which unite and strengthen the guild. Someone mad enough to joust windmills even when they know they're not giants.

Your Friend,

James

Edited by Volonazra

For years now it has been my quest, or "impossible dream", to build a guild unlike the countless other guilds. The dream was to stay grounded in lore and based in role-play, to be active in end game, and a force to be reckoned with in pvp. Most importantly, I wanted members who hold themselves to a much higher standard of conduct than the average player.

So, I struggled, following my vision quest. Carrying the banner of a gaming utopia. Thanks to many of you around today, and many others along the way, the journey has been remarkable.

It's a noble quest, and one reason I chose to join the Crushers when I was so discouraged that I, too, thought of just leaving this world. Because of your ideals, you have a reputation that's a shining light in this world. Wherever life takes you, you'll not be forgotten here.

Safe journey, old friend.

*hugs and walks off to mourn*

James,

It has been a pleasure knowing and gaming with you. I took my sojurn and came back. I hope that you can do the same. You are one of the main reasons an old man like me plays this game; quality people that I can bull###### with. Your vision has always been a pillar of the Crusherz. You know you can reach me anytime through Stan; please stay in touch.

Good luck to you and your family. May you always be happy.

Dave

P.S.- I look forward to you checking in once in a while to let us know how things are. :(

everything changes.. from old to new.. back to old again.. its just a game an life has to always take precidence.. or else you find yourself in a rather dark place (we have had a few here in our guild that had this happen to them) good luck on whatever you end up doing.. an let the feeding frenzy begin for the chief chair.. (have to be crazy to want all that stress! especially since you come here to get away from all that real world junk heh)

It has been my privilege to lead you. However, Ive been jousting that windmill a long time now. It is time a champion picked up my lance and flew the banner, for I am in need of a rest. In a short while, I will be leaving WoW for an indefinite time.

I would hope a champion among you emerges to carry on the dream. I call for someone of true quality. Someone of respect and virtue. Someone brave enough to face ridicule and disrespect. Someone strong enough to care for the weak. Someone wise enough to make judgements which unite and strengthen the guild. Someone mad enough to joust windmills even when they know they're not giants.

Your Friend,

James

You certainly shaped the guild into one that is not only highly respected on both the Horde and Alliance side of Argent Dawn, but on other servers as well. I know that many Horde guilds left AD during the free transfer periods and all still speak highly of Clan Skullcrusher on their new servers to this day.

I wish you well in all your endeavors and hopefully you will be back again at some point.