Helpful Druid Macros

Muato

This macro should stun your target for 20-22 seconds, if there are no resists and timed properly, and allow you to pop two heals in-between. It's two macros, so you'll need two available buttons on your toolbar.

First Macro (which you can replace Pounce with if you want):

/castsequence reset=10/combat Pounce, Mangle (Cat)(), Maim

Second Macro:

/cancelaura [stance:3] Cat Form;

/castsequence reset=120/combat War Stomp, Cyclone, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, !Dire Bear Form, Feral Charge, Bash, Mangle (Bear)();

So, you have to start out in Cat Form, prowling. The first macro casts Pounce (4-second stun), then Mangle, then Maim (3-5 second stun). Stay close to your target. The second macro switches you out of cat form, warstomps (2-second stun), then casts Cyclone (6-second stun), and Regrowth. Start walking away from your target as you continue to spam the macro casting Rejuvination, then shifting into Dire Bear form, charging, then bashing (5-second stun), with a final Mangle. If timed properly, it will stun for up to 20-22 seconds, you'll pop 2 heals, and do some cat-form and DB form dmg. I just wrote this tonight, so I'll be testing and practicing as you all are : ) Let me know how it goes for ya.

P.S. For the advanced, you can throw a FF in the first macro right after the pounce, and a Moonfire in the second macro right after the Rejuvination. But, I advise getting the timing down before adding those.

-Muato

Edited by Muato

nothing makes me lol more than some dumb gnome's death cries ^_^

I just like hearing them saying "Sega!" as their last word as they flop over dead :D

This does look interesting. I don't PvP often on Hoofie, but I can see it being somewhat useful in 5-mans on trash with some tweaking (mostly since diminishing returns isn't an issue).

I can't say for sure on the stuns, by Cyclone is on diminishing returns in PvE. The stun effect from stone claw totem is also on DR which sucks. You'll watch them get stunned three times then you'll see immune pop above their heads as they continue attacking the totem.