Zuljin Down!

Baracko

Awww, man! You killed him without me. All those weeks, all those wipes... QQ.

Grats guys. He's on farm now, right?

This is a well-deserved victory. Grats everyone!! :D

Now to earn the guild some Amani War Bears! Rawrghlsauce!

We need some major upgrades to do that. So far we've gotten the third chest once, and that was with 2 min to spare. realistically we need to shed at least 10 more minutes off to even have a shot, and that will require T5-T6 gear for everyone in the raid. Oh well, it is a goal to keep us going.

We need some major upgrades to do that. So far we've gotten the third chest once, and that was with 2 min to spare. realistically we need to shed at least 10 more minutes off to even have a shot, and that will require T5-T6 gear for everyone in the raid. Oh well, it is a goal to keep us going.

That's what tuesdays and thursdays are for, silly! So negative. :D

Wish I could be there tonight with you guys getting phat T5 loots. Stupid RL.

It may be realistic after the patch, as overall dps and healing will most likely go up.

BT gear specifically will help out on Malacrass, though, since reasonable shadow resist gear becomes available at that level (from what I'm hearing, it makes the fight rather trivial). Of course, the new badge gear does look nice and seems to be not only very good for +spell dmg/hit but also looks to be an improvement in stat distribution overall. I'm hearing some complaints on PTR about certain specs/classes not seeing much on the vendor for them, but there are some other options sprinkled around the new Isle that look to fill in some of those gaps.

In all, it was nice to finally kill Zul'jin...especially since we usually don't have much time left when we reach him :D

It iz nub often wen da death ub a enemy mak Vol hab regret. But, him wunt alwayz enemy ta Horde. Nub. Bak juzt few yeerz, him waz powerful chief ub our brudda ologs agh mak many viktury fur da Horde. Rejoice in yur viktury Crushaz agh frenz, but remembah ta honor whu Zul'jin wunz waz.