Responsibility

Main Entry: re·spon·si·bil·i·ty

Pronunciation: ri-"spän(t)-s&-'bi-l&-tE

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural -ties

Date: 1786

1 : the quality or state of being responsible : as a : moral, legal, or mental accountability b : RELIABILITY, TRUSTWORTHINESS

2 : something for which one is responsible : BURDEN

With the guild growing many things are occuring. There have been many posts by many leaders asking basically 3 things as of late.

1. Read and understand the Codex

2. Install UO Journal (this is used for disputes....CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD PAGE)

3. Utilize the Roster Sign up system via the application form (RESUBMITT APPY CLICK HERE) Then use this account to get your main and any alternates in the guild on the roster.

The guild leadership has put a great deal of personal time and effort that could be spent with families, friends, hobbies or in game playing to see that the proper tools for a sucessful guild are present and available to all the mebers. Apparently few members feel that they have any responsibility to this their online family and ignore the pleas of leadership to do these three simple tasks.

Once again I will request of all PGoH to do all of the three above items if you have not already. I will also stress that people need to understand the rank system. Apparently there are some who feel they might order others around. Even the council members do not "order" people as I have seen done as of recent days. If you are in the guild and on a romp you can be expected to be told to do things by those of higher rank but this is in the spirit or roleplay and to keep order amongst many so that all can enjoy and know what to expect. How many know the proper protocol and action of the guild. I am willing to say not many. We are a family and we are here for fun but with everything comes responsibility and some form of ruleset.

So one final time I am asking everyone within the guild to act upon this thread and do the 3 simple things requested within it.

-Lord Ser Brightblade, Praetorian Prefect 2000-2002

Edited by Borg