Greetings from T9C

Diamond Of T9C

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to those of you who do not know me. My name is Diamond and I have been a member of T9C (The Society of the Ninth Circle) for going on 4 years. In those 4 years I have aquired the honor of being a member of our senate.

I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of your fine people around Sosaria...I must say, a truely honorable lot!

Secondly, I would like to express my thanks to Thiork for asking if he may help us in our plight with DiL. Thiork and I have spoken many times, and I am happy to see he has found a home with PGoH.

With concern to the situation with DiL...it has gotten completely out of hand. They have gone as far as to physicly threaten members of our guild on the earth shard. They have also posted quite a number of offensive things to our message board. As a result, we have sent copys of their actions to OSI...of course...to no avail.

If things progress in this manner we plan to file harrassment charges.

It is a wise choice, Borg, that you made..to not get in the middle of this mess. I am sure that it will get worse before it gets better.

But we shall not give up, and we will not leave our home. It is a matter of honor you see. The T9C village has been there since before I can remember. It is our home..it is where most of us were raised. We will not be forced to move to trammel because of some children who don't want to wonder far from their tower to find a fight.

A pleasure to see you visiting us.  A sad story you tell and I am sure I am not alone in wishing you the best of luck with your delinquent neighbors.  I hope the issue is resolved with speed.  We too once had our own problem children years ago who would follow the guild everywhere we went.  Eventually by ignoring them enough they got tired and left.  Hopefully it will be the same for you!