In the Long Long Ago in the Before Time...

Deathfyre

I remember being in PGoH on Catskills. I joined let's see... 10 years ago wow... I played as Deathfyre and I think around the time that I left I was a Praetorian and I remember being a Centurion for a looonngggggg time. I also remember when we first really got Catskills fame from defending Trinsic from the big bad of the time. Also remember killing that same Big Bad during one of his many visits when he wasn't supposed to die. I also remember that they had to roll back the server so that way it didn't actually happen. I'm pretty sure I took a screen shot of that, but I'm sure it has been deleted for years.

I also remember leading lots of events in the first expansion area. I also remember recalling (Kal Ort Por?) into to help guild members all the time from various attacks, and generally charging in to die horribly. But, I always had fun. I also remember spending lots of time on top of Trinsic bank sparring with guild members to help increase their weapon skill. Main thing I remember is having a ton of fun with my guild mates, dieing a LOT, oOoOoOooOO oOOo oOO oOO, say one O for yes and two Oo for no, the great fights that went in the NW graveyard of the Capital City Britannia? that happened an hour or so before the server restart when they still had the server up but no data was stored, and the real beginning of Roleplaying becoming a big part of the guild.

I was just thinking of the old days a few days ago and I decided to see if PGoH was still around. Looks like ya'll are still going strong.

Well I just wanted to drop by and say hi. I might see some of you guys in WAR (Warhammer Online). Or maybe in Quake Wars but I doubt their are many of you guys that enjoy the fast paced FPS seen.

Ohh well I'll see you guys later. The guild mainly run with these days is The Purge. They are mainly just a PvP guild rather than a roleplaying guild.

Cya

Glad to hear from you Deathfyre !! When you tire of game mechanics and you find it within you to take the roleplaying back up, we will still be here !!

Travel Safe

Go in Honor

Even the fastest FPS has it's limitations; RolePlaying does not !!

:)

Glad to hear from you Deathfyre !! When you tire of game mechanics and you find it within you to take the roleplaying back up, we will still be here !!

Yeah, I probably will pop back up one day. Since, I highly doubt I will get to RP any paper/pencil games any time in the near and/or distant future.

By the way, How well populated is the Catskills server these days?

Truthfully it is not as populated as I would like....but there are still (guessing here) a few hundred loyal gamers..

So all in all there is plenty of room for Mr. Dethfyre, the Mrs Deathfyre , and as many mini-deathfyre's you care to to have... Bring the whole family!! tribe, group, or dare I say "hoarde" ?? *Grinin*

???