The time has come...

The time has come for Brightblade and Scout (2 accounts) to either fade away into the history of UO or to come under new ownership. The accounts are currently active with varying degrees of time left (months). If there is interest please post here and we can make arrangements. I am looking for the price of a few pizzas (food of the gods) or better. Over the course of 10 years or so both accounts have accrued quite a bit of goodies. I think Brightblade has about 14 soul stones for instance. Brightblade has pretty much (I honestly believe all) veteran rewards still to choose from and Scout probably has a few as well.

Im not setting a price per se but obviously the more the better especially since there is creditable time on both accounts. If there is truly interest I will even post how much time per account.

Anyway this does not mean I'll be gone from the boards I still lurk on them......I just need to pay attention to friends and family and that has left me with little time for pleasant diversions such as UO the past year+.

May Honor Guide and Bind Thee always.

Lord Ser Brightblade and Scout Finch

a.k.a. Chris and Kate

I am sorry that you are having to sell your accounts. If it was to where I could afford them, I would take them myselfs in a hurry. I barely get mine paid. I also understand your reasoning as it seems real life has taken its toll on a good many of our active members (including myself). Good luck in the future and all that comes your way!!

Calli