How much is that goblin in the Window?

Well, this is a game I would like to play/run.  I have the beta tools and have been practicing.  I also have several friends who are going to be doing the same.  For the most part I, and my friends are pen and paper geeks, and are already familiar with the 3rd edition rules.   We'll hopefully be able to pull off some decent adventures.  Of course you all are invited...heh..heh...heh....

Hothgorn the Bland..er...geeky...er....Black yeah that's it...  :D

Havn't played with the 3rd ed. rules. I stopped playing D&D/AD&D more or less when UO came out (still play or mess around with the books now and again). I plan on playing NWN.

The new rules are much better.  They allow any race to be any thing.  The only restrictions now is alignment. :D

New D20 system is crack crack I tell you!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :lostit:  :silly:  :smash:  :D  :D  :D  :blink:  :0

Hothgorn the Black

Yeah, Aluim has told me quite a bit about it. He has a gaming group every week. Not sure how much I'll play NWN though with UO and SB on the horizon. Unless SB isn't that good.....:D

It's good, but they had a massive update, and I'm having problems with the patch server.   I've been trying to download the large update for a few weeks, but my internet connection is unreliable.  Long story, they're nice enought to work with me though.   :0

Otherwise, I still lack the time to play.  When I do have time, I play Sof 2, or other games for a quick fix.  Then go to bed or work.  

I've been reading up on other games coming out later this year, Warhammer online also looks promising, but its a niche market for players who are already used to the Games-Workshop Warhammer Fantasy world.

They are accepting more applications for beta for Shadowbane....So sign up folks!!!

--Hothgorn the Black

Gamespot has a decent review of what is happening with Warhammer online.  It will be like warhammer fantasy roleplay.  The world will be first set in and around the "old world" which means the Empire.  You'll have most of the good races available, and none of the bad.  They've decided not to do any pvp at the moment......

I wanna be a skaven dangit.......

---Hothgorn the Black :0

Archived