Spamming posts

Not that I saw anyone really spam for gold, at least not here but still, if you all want to spam a bit, for a drink or potion or whatever else, maybe use this thread..... only check that each of you post at least after 5 others have posted since your last post on this thread.

Spam Ahead!

So here I edit (only after Maube's reply) instead of replying..... Please, no replying before 5 other people posted here... even if you really want to reply. (But you can always just start another topic ;) )

I think spamming for gold is something most people aren't going to bother doing. Too little return for the effort :collects his twenty:

But it can always keep the thirst away :sorry:

(PHEW! At last 5 posts!)

cheater

Takes one to know one! :)

Yeah but i was just posting to say that your cheating not becuse i was tring to cheat my self :(

And you all are just helping the rest.... ummm... well, the rest don't post (almost) so you're helping mostly yourselves, which is good! :cry:

cheater

Takes one to know one! :)

Yeah but i was just posting to say that your cheating not becuse i was tring to cheat my self :cry:

riiiight... *winks*

Crap. I sure didn't mean for this to happen. (And I know I'm posting after 4 posts.)

Let's say... post here with the only limit of no two consecutive posts, it's not a huge sum of gold after all, and surely not worth fighting about (unless, as the forum subtitle says... "Is someone bothering you on the forums? Well take it out old-fashion style, break their knee caps with a bat!"

Archived