Bar's Karazhan run

Baracko

Greetings, brethren.

As of this morning, I will no longer be leading my Karazhan run, nor taking part in it. I have spent too much time raiding as of late, and the stresses of real life coupled with learning and teaching a new instance have become too much with my schedule. One of my fellow raiders told me the other day that I wasnt the old Baracko he knew, and that they missed him. I took that to heart, and realized I need to change.

I want to apologize to all those who committed themselves to my raid when they were given other offers. The fact that you chose to come is a compliment beyond measure, and I thank you for that.

Your leadership and this guild will soon be starting a journey back to its roots; a revival of the old tenets of what set Clan Skullcrusher apart from the other guilds here on Argent Dawn. We were not founded on raiding, and I had forgotten that. We were founded on family, and that is where I suspect we will be headed back to.

With this new focus in mind, I would invite all of you "raiders" to choose which things are most important to you, a night or two a week, but save more of your time for "having a good time", laughing, and just enjoying each others company. I know that is where Im headed.

Again, my thanks for your support.

Your old raid leader and still your lootwhore,

Baracko

I'm still up for Karazhan.

Honestly, with the amount I'm online in general, raiding only takes up like 8% of my WoW life :devil: The rest is spent shootin the breeze in Coilfang or grinding for things while complaining about grinding for things.

well see i am all for trying to lead it..i really dont want something that we have worked for to go away.. only thing im afraid of is like using all these crazy mods and such not a big fan of it and wowwikki...never used it and dont think i wanna start now haha it scares me..yes im wierd.. but if u are in barackos raid and still wanna continue..plz post up here that u are still up for some clomping, come on Crushers!

Sala i am more than willing to help ya out...although i am just as much a stranger to wowwiki since i am one of those that learn by doing. :devil:

I had to stop raiding as well, so I sympathise. It just stopped being fun and was getting in the way of the other goals that I had for my various personas....there's just too little time in the day. When all of 'me' were level-capped, it was easy...now it's a chore with them all at different stages of rep, keyings, crafting, etc. and I didn't have the variety that I always enjoyed.

I've been a thousand percent happier and less stressed since my decision....and have gotten more acquainted with the new stuff in BC (mostly crafting and where crafting stuff drops so far).

On the Clan front, I want to stress that we have an important meeting tomorrow, so do your best to make it. Some interesting announcements coming ;)