AQ20 Update

Crikrunner

Rawr ug latz dabu to all dat came out this week. We took down the first four bosses np again. Gordy and I will be moving next weekend so no aq20 raid nor windstone unless someone else wants to run it. Pretty much the core people are on easy mode just need someone to direct the general fight n buru, and lots of directing on moam. We'll probably only run 2 more times before the expansion due to the holidays. Looks like killing Ayamiss or Ossirian would require a 2 night run as clearing to each boss takes an extra hour or more ((lots of wipes on really hard trash mobs)) this is the only goal I have left to acomplish before bc comes out. The raid should be way easier after the patch (minus loss of decursive) with the 41 point talents out. Also after this week i'll be done with school for the quarter and will start running a thursday night zg/aq depending on where peeps want to go. Loot will just be rolled for no dkp on the thursday run. Looking ahead I will be running a sunday night 20ish man raid on sundays once were at a level to take on such in the expansion. It will also be dkp free, and remain so, while I like the equality of dkp I think with a 20/25 man run you can just roll for items, and makes the book keeping easier. Here is the latest attendance / loot list sorted by top to bottom epic drops. Btw 2 weeks ago who got what I have Kaz, Sal, Kytae written down but forgot what you got if anything? Katak did you get something too? Yay for great book keeping :devil: Gratz to this weeks drops: Ionas got his hilt, Kaz and epic helm for his priest, Scryll a very nice tunic !!!

Class Name Attendance Epics Quest

Rogue Rhoach 21 21 2

Shaman Crikrunner 21 21 x

Warrior Lomar 18 18 18

Rogue Sabrianica 17 17 3

Druid Harne 16 16 5

Warlok Chemmy 16 16 3

Warrior Relikk 14 14 14

Shaman Baracko 11 11 11

Warlok Katakorintha 11 11 11

Druid Halamesh 10 10 10

Priest Kalrash 10 10 10

Druid Oriahtundra 9 9 9

Warlok Vrugz 9 9 9

Warrior Zalkul 9 9 9

Mage Chrysalia 8 8 8

Mage Marner 8 8 2

Priest Evangelina 8 8 8

Shaman Larok 8 8 8

Warlok Electralyte 8 8 8

Warrior Smedlock 8 8 8

Priest Kytae 18 7 1

Druid Salaminizer 7 7 1

Warlok Ghidrah 6 6 6

Hunter Gordantell 21 5 2

Hunter Tonac 5 5 5

Priest Betelguece 5 5 5

Rogue Takenuma 5 5 5

Shaman Depaa 5 5 5

Warlok Tainish 5 5 5

Warrior Gromit 5 5 5

Druid Albinion 4 4 4

Hunter Ralthor 4 4 4

Hunter Odenn 4 4 4

Mage Verissi 4 4 4

Priest Jiris 4 4 4

Priest Naraja 4 4 4

Warrior Gorrin 4 4 4

Mage Maube 3 3 3

Priest Misanthropia 3 3 3

Priest Lefou 3 3 3

Priest Zigge 3 3 3

Rogue Roh 3 3 3

Druid Morgh 2 2 2

Hunter Khanak 2 2 2

Mage Blackburn 2 2 2

Priest Guilozak 2 2 2

Priest Aesculapius 2 2 2

Rogue Sianora 2 2 2

Rogue Ijynx 2 2 2

Shaman Dugand 2 2 2

Shaman Brainah 2 2 2

Warlok Simaetha 2 2 2

Warrior Alhazad 2 2 2

Hunter Goroton 9 1 9

Shaman Revile 8 1 8

Druid Zuato 1 1 1

Druid Sunfeather 1 1 1

Druid Stompzie 1 1 1

Druid Half 1 1 1

Druid Vendes 1 1 1

Druid Amahli 1 1 1

Hunter Taurgren 1 1 1

Hunter Moggaro 1 1 1

Mage Akutu 1 1 1

Priest Tazzak 1 1 1

Priest Molox 1 1 1

Priest Benim 1 1 1

Shaman Raeda 1 1 1

Shaman Aliaszoro 1 1 1

Warlok Xeodus 1 1 1

Warrior Greenbull 1 1 1

Hunter Kazragerg 22 0 6

Druid Ionas 8 0 8

Rogue Scryll 7 0 7

Shaman Hubba 4 0 4

Edited by Crikrunner

Don't remember getting anything in AQ 2 weeks ago Crik.. but my memory is poor.. :p I did however win a nice epic necklace (Wavefront Necklace) 2 weeks ago while we were killing the dukes... is that what you're talking about?

In all the weeks I've been going to AQ, I've gotten Belt of the Inquisition (blue item), Vestments of the Shifting Sands (epic item), 2 of my spell books, and the ring turn in. Hope that helps :devil:

Edited by Jadeynn

I dont understand the list...

I have been with you guys once, and i got a blue.

What constitutes an epic and a quest?

An epic is a purple equipment drop, like those eye-searing pink Vestments that Kytae and Katakorintha wear, or the Boots of the Vanguard that I'm always wearing. A quest is one of the primary turn-in items. Qiraji ornate hilt, the martial drape, etc. One of the items you turn in for your three-item class set. You get an attendance point in each category each time you come on the raid. When you get an item in one of the categories *they go to the bidder with the highest point total for that category* your points in that category drop down to zero and start accumulating again.

Edited by Scryll

Basicly you get a point for each category each time you attend a run. these points are spent on epic (purples) and quest items. If more than one person bids on an say.. an epic item, whoever has the most points in their epic category would win the item. The winner's epic points in now set back to 0 and will start reaccumulating points. quest items are things like.. Qiraji Ceremonial Ring which for priests, turns into Ring of Infinite Wisdom

Gah! ya beat me Scryll!

like those eye-searing pink Vestments that Kytae and Katakorintha wear

I still swear you told me once on a ZG run, that I made the robe look good! :laugh:

Edited by Jadeynn

You do, Kytae, but it's still blinding. And it makes orc casters look like BWL mages. Last run I kept trying to stun Katak to make him stop casting...

OMG! :laugh: just picturing that cracks me up! ;)