A miner's log

SinDee

As the old man passes through the mouth of the cave he pickes up a letter with the empire seal on it the letter reads as follow. Stonewall master miner from Trinsic you are hear by resquested to travel to the lost lands we have heard that more of this black rock is being found there. Gather as much as you can the report back to the empire with your findings! sin Lady SinDee Templar..

Stonewall folds the letter back up, Blasted girl has she nothing better to do then look for rocks...The next 2 days are spent walking over the miles and miles of swamp and sand dunes untill rounding a road pass a large stronghold is seen and all around it armys of Ophidians or what was left from the past war with the humans. Hmmm just my luck hmm? What is the great ore is that!? just off the castle stand 4 very large towers of black cystal and rock!

Well guess that would be what the women wanted well better get this over with so i can head out of the heck hole.

As the old man walking to the tower a large roar was heard right behind him and 3 large black gaint monsters rush and attacked him. Slaming the ground right next to him he falls and passes out from the overpowering shock wave! 4 hours later....

what was .... Oooooo my head i cant belive i'm not dead, blast where's my packed horse? Stonewall finds the now dead beast dead along side the road with his tolls and gear all distroyed all seamed doomed for are miner but just then a man came in to view to are not so heros aid..

....hmm? Lord Kodoz! Kodoz looks to the spires then drops a large pack of pick axes and shovels. We have work to do old man get up and lets get going.

the two spend many days fighting off blackrock monsters and where rewarded with mining large pices of blackrock to take back with them hopfuly now they will not fall in to the wrong hands and the empire will be able to learn more of this rock>