Vendor & Listings

Mareak

I am posting this, I hope as a start, for us to list vendors and items. The power scroll list gave me the idea, and I think it is a good one, others have agreed with me, so here it is!

This vendor I am listing is not my own, as I do not have one of my own, but this vendor is run by a good freind. I have purchased things from in the past, and speak with frequently about many things.

If you would visit the vendor, in the Luna White Mall, as pictured, I hope that they may have what you need. ( I think Dew was lookinig for some white chest, which this vendor does have.)

If you have a vendor, and or items that guildmates might actually need/use please put up a quick post here, I intend to list the "no-so-well-used" items of value here I have myself, in hopes of finding them a better home. I will try to accomplish this while I am down south for turkey day.

cloudsvendorinlunayw2.jpg

That's a good idea!

My only problem with it... 90000 gold for a 4-use fort powder? That's supposed to be an average price for a new unused powder, right? I hate traps like that.

This is great....JUST great!!!

So what stuff were you two posting? anything from the vendors.....a box of goodies you dont want anymore....?

Some great fantastic item that you just cant keep anymore?

This is for the MARKETPLACE items...

not a rant about a single forty bottle. Which does seem to be overpriced....

BUT, that is not the intent for the posting...

IF you two would list and vendor or items to sell.... anything? Hopefully a full bottle of forty powder at a lower price....or something better?

LET US KNOW!!!!

:paladin:

Edited by Mareak

I have to actually clean up the house before I can figure out what I have that I dont want besides this stupid quiver of the elements from last night. If anyone can use that they are welcome to it.

Edited by Thom