New BC news

Lunessa

"Yay. More time for me to get another 6800GT to SLI. And more time for Relikk to wield that Thunderfury"

WoW doesn't support SLI :p In fact, it acts strange when trying to use SLI, often forcing players to run Single-GPU for WoW.

And Relikk can't get Thunderfury if I steal his bindings. Yoink!

Bah, they are going to release alot of content i think prior to release date via patches that should keep us happy...the dev's on the WoW forums have been eluding to this...Not sure what it will include but...a glimmer of hope perhaps :p

-Harne / Haq-

A little birdy told me that 1.13 will have a GLOBAL RESPEC because they are going to give us our full talent trees and new level 60 spells/abilities to train in. While this has me excited (Tank with Devastate.../drool) the other two classes I have at 60 will probably keep what they have until the Expansion Pack is released and I start levelling them.

I don't like being tossed bones...I'd rather have the steak. And mashed potatoes. Mmmm....Steak and Mashed Potatoes...

WoW doesn't support SLI :) In fact, it acts strange when trying to use SLI, often forcing players to run Single-GPU for WoW.

>:L

BC better or that's just... blasphemy.

Edited by Roh

"Yay. More time for me to get another 6800GT to SLI. And more time for Relikk to wield that Thunderfury"

WoW doesn't support SLI >:L In fact, it acts strange when trying to use SLI, often forcing players to run Single-GPU for WoW.

And Relikk can't get Thunderfury if I steal his bindings. Yoink!

Steal my bindings? Eh, what? Nooooooooo!

*runs to bank to look at them again* Ima gonna miss them orangy thingyabobs when they are turned in. Hey, I've got an idea - can I get another set just so'z I can look at 'em in the bank?

Rel, wishes another set would drop so we could have two warriors in the raid with it.

/sadpanda

>:L

For the best I suppose. More time for bug fixes, and a smaller flood of patches in the initial weeks after release.

*stares at the character selection screen*

Hmmm, maybe enough time to catch up with V in 60's

--Ghules

My exact thought...well not the catchup but a wider selection of playstyles once it hits. Reading Affliction/Demo locks hardest to beat for anyone. Then BM hunter and ret Pally right behind...mmmm Bubble goodness :)

My Video card and it is SLI ready, but i'm not going to get anothere one, one if just fine for me really and plus it came with my PC.

Nvidia GeForce 7900 GS

Graphics Bus Technology PCI Express

Memory 256MB

Memory Interface 256-bit

Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 42.2

Fill Rate (Billion pixels/sec) 9

Vertices/Second 822.5 Million

Pixels per clock (peak) 20

RAMDACs (MHz) 400

http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce_7900.html

My custom Dell xps 400 pc, yeah yeah it's a dell but it get's the job done.

Pentium® D Processor 820 with Dual Core Technology (2.80GHz, 800FSB)

Genuine Windows® XP Media Center 2005 Edition

256MB nVidia GeForce 7900 GS

2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz- 2DIMMs

250GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/ 8MB cache

Single Drive: 16x DVD+/-RW with double layer write capability

19 inch E196FP Analog Flat Panel Monitor

Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio

Creative labs 5.1 surround sound speakers

LOGITECH G5 Laser Gaming Mouse

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Man i love this thing but i have to wait for bc next year, but o well gives me time to boost it up to 4g ram, MORE POWER!!!

Edited by chemmy

Well considering that's one the best cards on the market, I can't imagine you'd SLI that anytime soon. :D

P.S. And doesn't Windows only support 3g of RAM?

Edited by Roh