Moam Ded!!!

Crikrunner

Rawr dah ahn qiraj warparty has down a new enemy dah ebil construct Moam! Dit was trully a sight to behold. Relikk saved the day picking up an add. Hunter's and Warloks did an excellent job of seperating banishing dem spawns. Priests did a great job of balancing dmg vs mana drain vs heals. Shaman's healed to the best of thier ability, surri Lomar i tink we just needed one more druid an ju would hab made it. Rogue great jobs of slicing to the max with out pulling aggro. *cries* dit was buteful, dabu dabu dabu, pat all yourselves on da bak side.

((Having an extra priest and 3 warloks made all the difference. Once again if you have extra: Dream Foil , Dream dust, strangle kelp, Life root, fish oil we use alot for each run so bring sum or mail em to a guild Alche. ((Putralia is my alt alchemist)) Also if you want to bring an alt for the Perfect Poison quest that's fine just let me know. See latz next week looking forward to doing it again. ))

Now we got our tactics down. And im sure the warlocks that were with us last time will be coming back since they both walked out with their bags full of goodies.

Excellent job by all, third time is always the charm.

Was about to call it. Then I sent a pst to Evangelina "Are you leaving". "Yes, but I'll stay if you stay".

So I said to myself - to hell with it, let's give it one more for the gipper (Crik). He agreed to do the Lords earlier (congrats to Kytae for a nice epic ring). So I said let's go. We did it, awesome night. Onyxia down 1st attempt, even with a boatload of fears. 2 Lords downed, no wipes. Kurinaxx, the General, Buru (opps I thought this was a wipe but the dps was so high we got it), then Moam after 2 wipes. So only 2 wipes all night...excellent job everyone!

Rel

Yeah, I have so much work this week that Ill only be on sporadically. I saw you guys were trying your asses off so I could give in... glad i stayed, and great sacrafice by Relikk... probably saved the raid.