AQ 20 needs latz!

Crikrunner

Ug latz we try'n to get a 2nd aq raid off the ground this week. We need just a few more healers and one warrior or a feral druid, and 2 more priests (this is the main thing were shy atm).

Marner if we get enough we'll swap members so both raids have an even balance of experienced people.

I may not make ony (visiting my dad, he got out of the hospital last week and they took the trachea out 2 weeks ago so he's back to normal except the broken ribs) but ask around there if any classes were still missing want to go.

Dabu for this Crik, I would've posted myself but it's a busy week for me and i'm not on as much as I wish. But if we could get this off and going it would be great! Hoping some more people get interested. Thanks again.

Marner if we get enough we'll swap members so both raids have an even balance of experienced people.

Ugh.. I rarely voice my opinion on things, and just hope others say what I wanna say (I hate making waves :) )) But I don't agree with this.. Marner, this is seriously nothing against you in the least bit, I truly wish you the best in getting a 2nd run going. :D

I just don't think it's fair to switch out regular members of this raid into a new one, and replacing them with those new to the raid. for several reasons.

In Crik's run we're capable of taking down Kurinaxx, General and Buru flawlessly. I don't want that to change or take longer to do, because I and others I've spoken with, are anxious to see more of this instance. We've put our time in on getting these encounters down and would like to move on. Is it fair for some of us to have to run with a new raid and vertually start over? Having started with this run (not right from the beginning but close) there's something to be said for starting out a raid together and progressing together, learning it together. That's what we have with Crik's run, I remember when the general fight was a great challenge, and the 3 attempts on Buru and failing and calling it a night. This run has met many of it's goals/challenges and we've many more ahead of us, I'd like us to continue on together. Marner's run should have those same learning experiences, those same accoplishments to call their own.

I'm sorry if no one understands or agrees with me, but that is my opinion and I felt worth voicing.. :(

Edited by Jadeynn

I agree Kytae. I am starting to get into the swing with people in the Sunday Raid.

I feel confident with my brothers and sisters. I know they got my back and I got theirs.

That being said, if Marner wants to do the raid at another time I can hop on with alts and help out there.

I know there is a lot of people with alts, its sometimes difficult to keep up with whose who. Maybe a second run earlier for alts to help out

Good point Revile, perhaps if Marner had his run on another night.. the instance resets every 3 days, so if there are ppl from Crik's run that would like to help out on Marner's they would have that option of doing so be it with their main (depending on the calendar) or an alt.

Edited by Jadeynn

I wouldnt mind doing that with AQ and ZG with alts as they are low maintenance.

Most people have experienced most if not all the mobs in ZG, and some of the bosses in AQ, so even with alts your role only changes, but you have that tacit knowledge of the fights.

Just a suggestion:

I for one would like to get into the habit of doing smaller raids, since that might be what the majority of us are going to be doing once expansion comes out.

And I know there is still a lot of loot to be plucked out of ZG and AQ.

Last night I did a farm run with Xephist 12 others. We were not having any difficulties doing trash mobs (yes we had a few deaths), but on the all the run went smoothly.

Now we just need some capable leaders, which we have a ton of.

I know there is a lot of people with alts, its sometimes difficult to keep up with whose who.

No longer an excuse. Most of our alts are now marked with the name of their main on the guild tab. If you don't know who someone is, just go to the guild tab and click the arrow beside 'player status' and you should see the name of their main if they are a warden or honor guard. If anyone notices an unmarked alt, get them to mark it or notify me ASAP.

Edited by Rhoach

I understand all of this, and don't want to take away anyone from Crik's run who has been with him for a while and wishes to see more happen. But for people who haven't been before and wish to I hope my run oculd help people with that and if it doesn't get off and going at least I tried and will hopefully be able to keep helping with Crik's run if it doesn't get off and going.

The only problem with running an alt-friendly raid is that it will inevitably bump up against a raid that the main has signed up for or other activities such as RP or BRS/Strat/Scholo/PvP/etc....which may leave that run VERY short-handed or irregularly attended.