Onyxia Keying

Maube

Once again we are running into shortage of folks signing up for Onyxia..

SO IF YOU ARE NOT KEYED:

PLEASE POST WHICH STEP YOU ARE ON!

As a clan lets work to get our brothers and sisters attuned so we can smite this black dragon :bleep;

Neither of me has started. However, I'll have a little time off the next two weeks so I can get started on this. Here's what would help me out since I have the WORST MOST RESTRICTIVE net nanny around -- could someone for the love of the Dark Lady list just the first couple of steps here? Linking does me no good, I cannot access most gaming sites.

Much undead love from all the *iris sisters

If any of you are late-nighters, Ill be available to help you all after 12:00 AM for a few hours. If we can get enough together, Ill gladly go kill whatever you need.

Also, I have been very successful in achieving my goals lately thanks to many of you. With that in mind, Im easing off on pursuing anything else at this point and am going to focus on getting others up to speed. Youll probably see me farming in Silithus for runecloth alot, as the only thing Im still working on is the long struggle to exalted with Org for my wolf, and I will gladly stop that whenever to help another!

Baracko

Official Clan Lootwhore

SC Racing Cup Champion ( You are all too slow! ;) )

Kelani, Tobalaya, and Waldonnis have accepted Warlord's Command, but haven't done any of the steps yet, so I wouldn't mind getting that done with one (or all) of them. Hoofie and V are keyed but can help if needed more than the non-keyed versions of me.

Neither of me has started. However, I'll have a little time off the next two weeks so I can get started on this. Here's what would help me out since I have the WORST MOST RESTRICTIVE net nanny around -- could someone for the love of the Dark Lady list just the first couple of steps here? Linking does me no good, I cannot access most gaming sites.

Much undead love from all the *iris sisters

Warlord's Command - Obtained in Kargath - LBRS: Objectives - Kill Omokk, Voone and Wyrmthalak and obtain important documents. Then you go talk to some guy in Thrall's chambers and then Thrall himself.

False Warchief - Obtained from Thrall - UBRS: Objective - Kill Rend. You get a cool reward in Ogrimmar and then Thrall sends you to Desolace to find Rexxar

Champion of the Horde - Obtained from Thrall - Desolace to Feralas: Objective - Find and talk to Rexxar. He patrols Desolace from the entrace from Stonetalon to the northern end of Feralas along the main road, across the north part of Ghost Walker Outpost, through the coven and into Feralas. He's easy to find, just hasa long path.

Occulus Occlusions - Obtained from Rexxar - Desolace and Feralas: Objective Speak to the Hag in WPL on the Chill Wind Camp side of Andorhal who will send you back to UBRS to collect 20 Dragonspawn Eyes. She gives you a necklace and then you go fool the black dragonflight champion into giving you the test of skulls.

Test of Skulls: Somnus - Swamp of Sorrows, Green Elite 61 Dragon

Test of Skulls: Scyer - Winterspring, Blue Elite 60 Dragon

Test of Skulls: Chronalis - Tanaris, Bronze Elite 60 Dragon

Basically go and kill these guys. NOTE: These dragons CAN be killed for quest credit in raids up to 10 people as of 1.10. That's when I did the quest with Jeroabem. I didn't read anything in the patch notes that indicates that this has changed since then. The best order is Somnus, fly to Booty Bay, boat to Ratchet, fly to Tanaris, kill Chronalis, fly to Winterspring, kill Scryer, fly to Dustwallow Marsh turn in the quests.

Test of Skulls: Arxtroz (spelling?) - Wetlands, Red Elite 61 Dragon - FIVE MAN ONLY

Return to Dustwallow Marsh, turn it in, get the Blood of the Black Dragon Champion (Drakkisath) via Rexxar in Desolace/Feralas.

Go kill Drak, get the blood, go back to Rexxar, get your pendant. Go kill Onyxia, get purple stuff and an Onyxia Hide Pack.

The reason the test of skulls (except red) parts can be done in raids is the sheer amount of steps that the Horde has to complete compared with what the Alliance has to go through.

Sabrianica still needs her Shadowcraft Gloves which drop off of an additional boss in the general vicinity of Voone, so I would be more than happy to bring her along for anyone who needs the LBRS section. After killing Vosh'Gajin, I can swap over to Jeroabem if he is needed.

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica