Elders of Clan Skullcrusher

Maube

The Elders are not here just to look pretty or sound Sexah on Teamspeak... (albeit coincidence?)

They are here to help those with life in the Clan. Should the Class Leads be unable to assist you, or there is a serious issue at hand, call on the Elders. This line of Command is in place to stop the Chieftan from going completely mental (as I am only partway mental as it stands right now)

So your Elders are:

Gordantell

Raeda

Smedlock

Verissi

Vrugz

Baracko

Kytae

Crikrunner

The rank Honor Guard is a rank for the alts of the Elders, so keep that in mind if you find yourself in dire need of an Elder's assistance!

Edited by Baracko

• 6 months later...

(Since I lack the ability to edit posts or moderate...)

We have recently appointed Kytae as an elder as well, so if any (or all) of the rest of us look like this: :p

...she can be contacted as well for issues that may arise.

• 2 months later...

Didn't we have someone else raised to elder as well recently? We really should keep info like this current...

and pinned...

Edited by Vendes

Didn't we have someone else raised to elder as well recently? We really should keep info like this current...

and pinned...

Yes, it was Baracko

I apologize for being in a constant state of catchup. The timing with my promotion to chief and the end of the school semester wasn't the best. Here is the current list of Elders.

Verissi

Kytae

Smedlock

Crikrunner

Baracko

Vrugz