Crushers, to Battle!

Rhoach

Rhoach spat on the ground, looking at the line of raw recruits in front of him with a contemptuous eye. He paced in front of the eager soldiers while he addressed them. Odenn stood behind him quietly, watching the scene.

"Listen up, maggots! We're goin' ta slit some alliance throats! Now some of ya are gonna turn tail 'n run, like pushdug little oomies..." Rhoach glanced at a nervous-looking young troll at the end of the line. He lowered his voice dangerously, "An' if ya 'appen ta be one 'a those, I'll eviscerate ya m'self." The troll gulped and hurriedly wiped away a bead of sweat.

Rhoach's tone changed to a lighter, almost cheerful tone. "An' some 'a ya'll charge inta battle, screaming fer the blood 'a yer enemies, choppin', slashing, and throwin' spells until ya either kill everythin' that moves 'er ya die yerself. I'm lookin' fer that kinda Crusher. One with the old spirit! I'm lookin' fer the second type 'a soldier. If yer guts enough, come by my tent an' sign up fer some oomie clompin'... I sure hope ya do." Rhoach glanced at the troll again. "It'd be unfortunate if ya accidentally fell on a knife in yer sleep without ever gettin' ta face the alliance." Rhoach stalked off, leaving the recruits to their own devices.

Some made their way to Rhoach's tent. Some shamefacedly went about their regular chores, avoiding the gazes of their comrades.

Which group do you belong to?

((Alrighty then. Here's the facts: Odenn and I are going to start running Crusher (and friends) pvp battlegrounds regularly on Sundays at 2pm server time. Signups are here: http://signup.core.eti.br/view.php?mode=vi...&raid_id=53 Depending on how many people we get to show up, we'll either do WSG, AB, or AV. PvP Crushers rejoice!))

*cheers*

respectfully passes "captain clomp title to Rhoach"

*cheers*

-haq-

Rhoach, walking by his tent, glanced at the signup sheet and scowled at the pathetically small number of Crushers that had volunteered to do battle with the alliance.

"Hmph, thought we 'ad more spirited members than that," he muttered to himself as he mounted his war raptor and sped off to make good on his earlier veiled threat.

((DISCLAIMER: this is just Rhoach being frustrated, I'm not berating the Crushers in RL in any way. I realize that the time/day I am able to do this doesn't coincide with a lot of schedules, and I know that a lot of us simply aren't into pvp))